Monday, September 24, 2007

Throb...Throb...Throb...

Another scatter-brained blog:

No, my heart is not having a serious attack....speaking of hearts, I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas this weekend! OMG Jim Carrey = Skillz that killz. He is AMAZAZING! I love him...and he's Canadian. It seems all the good comedians of the world are Canadian! Better catch up AMERICANS! I laughed SOO hard. That movie is just...just...magical. <:_)
So yes, the throb throb...wait. So no, the throb throb is actually the pulsing vein in your head! Actually, more like a headache. Don't you just love it when you feel peace for a split second, coursing agony for another, then another split second you feel bliss...then THROB! ARGH! The frustration that flows through your tiny head! Lol. Yeah, I hate having headaches. It drives me more insane than I already am (I know, you didn't think there was an insanity past my level, right?). So yes, someday I will find the solution to headaches, but thus far, I just curl into a ball and hide in a dark corners...
But even corners aren't safe anymore...

~Wingedhamham~

4 comments:

Emily Todd said...

So true, so true.

Emily Todd said...

I do love the corners.

Wingedhamham said...

The corners aren't safe. They are put next to windows like in my room...who would do such a thing!?

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Architecture engineers, man... they got a conspiracy goin on man...

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.