Thursday, September 13, 2007

Anglo-Saxon Tribes

Alright, if you ever read Warriors of Alavna, you will fall in love with it, whether you want to or not. Some say they don't like it (psh liars) and most say IT WAS AMAZAZING! Well guess what!? It IS amazazing. Basically, it's about a boy and girl who get "summoned" to the Anglo-Saxon period of Britannia baaaack in the day through a mysterious yellow veil. Kind of reminds me of the Chronicles of Narnia. It's very similar to the whole idea of the Narnia books. They end up fighting in epic battles that occured back in the day with the Brythans, except the names are all funky. Instead of Brythans they're Bromii or something. So the author gives it a little twist. The absolute thing I fell in love with was the Chieftain-thane concept. They followers are extremely loyal, and in return, the leader gifts them with riches. It reminds me an awful lot about myself! Believe it or not, I'm a loyal person. If there is something I prefer or strongly agree with, my opinion will never waver. I AM LOYAL. I have undying faith in what I truly believe in.
Speaking of never-wavering opinions, my pet pieve (sorry for spelling) about people is when they always CHANGE their opinion on EVERYTHING! For example (p2 is person two):
Me: Do you like muffins?
p2: No, not really.
Me: Oh, I love them! I don't see how you couldn't possibly love muffins!
p2: Well, I mean, I don't really hate them. They are pretty good. I like most.

...WTH? Didn't he/she just say he/she didn't like muffins? That bothers me most out of everything about anything about people. Just had to let that out...

~Wingedhamham~

2 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Most out of everything about anything about people. You makes me laugh hamham, specially when u's b ranting! Yay for ranting! I loves ranting!That book sounds cool! Is it old?

Wingedhamham said...

Rant. Runt. Hunt. Haunt.
Rant. Ran. t.
Rant. Ant. An. A.
Break it down!
*dances to techno beat*
ootsee ootsee ootsee ootsee

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.