Tuesday, September 11, 2007

History...Oh, History Edward Edward, O

Who else would like to participate in sati with me? In case you don't know what that is, you can look it up if you feel like reading some distrubing stuff! I say, whoever dies from history class first starts the funeral pyre, then we all jump in together! SATI PARTI! lol. Parti. That actually means to leave in french...in some weird form. I mean...SERIOUSLY!? How can Omegan know EVERYTHING bout ANYTHING in History if I just mention it, and I can never remember that one guy's name: Chandragupta? See? I DONNO IT!? Or was that right? Sniffles...History is killing me. It is taking up so much space in my human hardrive I'm going to implode like a TV! AAAH! What if I took a laser gun and tried to shoot the brain cells with History in them?

O_O

Right, that IS weird.

If anyone has some super secret special information about how to survive History class, without including self-harm, please share! PLEASE! I BEG OF ALL OF YOU! History class is just frying my brain *twitch* -frying my brain *twitch* -frying my brain.

~Wingedhamham~

BYE WORLD.

7 comments:

curbxstomp said...

I will probably be the first to die from history class, Ham Ham. Yes, I would gladly start the funeral pyre. Personally, I have never seen a TV implode, but I suppose I should just watch you to see what happens. If you took a laser gun and tried to shoot the brain cells with History in them, that would suck for you. Then, you would fail.
Which, I think I already am. You are so cool, Hamham. It's frying my brain to.

Wingedhamham said...

Frying your brain "too." Sorry. I don't know why, but grammatical errors just...just...*implodes*
One moment please...
*Head grows back* ok, that was a little strange. Anyways, I have too, failed to see a TV implode. Let's blow one up and see what happens :)

Emily Todd said...

I'm all for blowing the TV up, guys! I've got two extras, so come to my place and we'll have a Sati/Implosion Parti (leaving in french! hehehe)! I have already seen a tv implode, and because of the partial vacuum from the cathode ray tube( cough, cough, chemistry) the electrons implode so none of the glass from the screen shoots outward.

Emily Todd said...

Wow, I conked out there for a minute, does anybody have any idea what I was talking about?

Wingedhamham said...

You said something? Conked? Conker is a squirrel! He sucks ice cubes on Diddy Kong Racing though. HORRIBLE TURNING AND HORRIBLE SPEED! Pick Pipsqueak or Turtle. If you unlocked Drumsticks, use hover ALL of the time to kind of cancel out his terrible handeling.

Ah, I scrolled up. You were talking about implosion/sati parti....

What were we talking about?

SHORT-TERM MEMOR-

What?

~Wingedha

Hello, I'm Wingedhamham.

Emily Todd said...

Nice to meet you, tho you sound like a freak. I met this one kid, with alter egos, one was wingedhamham, the other was wingedhamham, and the last was Cindy.

Wingedhamham said...

I'M TELLING YOU CINDY DOESN'T EXIST! It's just me and Wingedhamham. Woman, mention Cindy again and I'll...I'll...
WHAT!? You'll do what!? You can't do crud. I'll do it.
No, you said I could. Remember?
Whatever. We'll do it together.
Okay.

~Wingedhamham and Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.