Monday, September 10, 2007

Eek spider!

Beware spider-lovers, for this blog bears no mercy upon them.

Well, being the good student that I am, I was sitting on my desk not too long ago, reading my textbook studying for tomorrow's RETARDED QUIZ! Anyways, out of NOWHERE, this black spider (VERY FAST black spider I might add) comes crawling all over my desk left and right! Good thing I had a tissue in hand. Unfortunately, it was the Super Spider of spiders and got away. I was thinking, "OMG OMG OMG!" because I well...don't like spiders. So after 30 seconds of timing, unsteady breathing, and rolling my keyboard in and out in and out....HE JUMPED ON MY CARPET! Time to put my reflexes into the test! I swiped down with the tissue and before I knew it, there were spider guts on my carpet. Now, my mind is playing tricks on me and I keep itching...as if a spider was on me. I'm so kreeped out now.

~Wingedhamham~

8 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Awwww, mewfinn! I can't believe you so courageously destroyed a Super Spider! That beeth amazing! U are a super spider bounty hunter, now! Huzza, Huzza!

Emily Todd said...

Awwww, mewfinn, I can't believe you had to endure such a daunting task as a Super Spider! U deserve a medal of honor !

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm - I would think you would have something better to do like study History - But thats jkust me :)

Wingedhamham said...

What's with the mewfinn? THAT'S MY LINE! CURSE YOU FLUFFY FAN! jk. I heart you.
Hmm...anonymous. I'm taking a WILD guess that you are indeed...
OMEGAN!

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

All right. So I definitely just voted Night Elves, because Rachel likes them. Anyway. Why was this spider promoted from creepy spider with a short life span to Super Spider? Was it bigger than your head?

Wingedhamham said...

SUPER SPIDER because it was super duper! It ran at super speed and it could go invisible! Yes...super indeedy. It was about 1 cm all around so yes, it was bigger than my head. LOL JK! It was half a cm.

~Wingedhamham~

DIE NIGHT ELVES! We had a really retarded NE priest healing us and she just got on EVERYONE'S nerves. She tried to heal standing IN THE FIRE! OMG COMMON SENSE MOVE OUT OF THE FIRE!

...Sorry.

Emily Todd said...

No, I like the fire! Go Curbxstomp for voting NE!

Wingedhamham said...

...I can't believe you guys support NEs. I will stab out your eyes whenever I get the chance. *stab stab*

RIP!

RIP!

RIP!

I live in a bush!

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.