Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hand Spasms!

Don't you just hate it when you're writing, drawing, or doing something as carefully as possible, and your hand jerks in some random direction and MESSES UP THE WHOLE THING!? Well, I do at least. Some of you might find it funny and call it your hobby. Well, good for you. For me, however, I can't stand it! I'm sitting here, writing for my homework, the writing is steady and neat, and then SPASM! My "s" has a fat lower area! Being so OCD, I just go crazy! If I erase it, there is a smudge, and if I leave it, it looks funny. AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What shall I do!? What a stupid problem to ask help for, huh?

LOL!

That's me alright; stupid question-asker!

~Wingedhamham~

7 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Yep, that's u stupid question asker, you stupid question asker! I toaaatttalllyyy know wat ur talkin bout tho! I hate it when I go to erase somethin and IT SMUDGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That ticks me off more than anything else, so good luck with that!

Wingedhamham said...

That's why all my notes are in pen. Even then, the pen smudges...and then I implode, but no worries, my head grows back. I see you're heavily addicted to blogging. YOU'RE BECOMING ONE OF...(I can't say us...) ME!

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

But u could say us cause of wingedhamham and cindy.

Emily Todd said...

Nighty-night evr'ybody.

Wingedhamham said...

FINALLY! lol...the addict tries to separate. I'm having trouble keeping up with your constant comment posts!

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

I agree with the two of you. But I got you started on the blog, you pieces of crap.

CurbxStomp

Wingedhamham said...

Hehe, I'm a hunk of brown that pops out from a hole in your cheeks. Teehee...

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.