Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oh, how Contagious a Hamster can be...

Today, I frolicked into my French class hippity hoppity hop like a joyful mutated hamster bunny! I sat down and noticed that my good friend next to me had her head down on her desk. Hmm...either she's not feeling well (physically/mentally) or the desk smells pretty good. So I ask her if something was wrong, and of course, YES! Unfortunately enough for my horrible curiousity, she didn't want to talk about it for ph34r of crying. So, I decided, heck, let's just make it a normal class! We talk, blah blah, and before you know it, both of us are laughing like CRAZY and my teacher is giving me the look everyone gives me. You know...the one like, "I wonder if she's okay..." Anyways, I realized, HEY, I just cheered my friend up! I mean, wow! Usually I never know when I cheer anything up, they just tell me after like a year has passed. Way to be on time >_>. Anyways, NO ONE had to tell me this time. It was awesome. Cheering someone up is just amazing. You pass on joy. I read this quote last night: "Don't keep the peace, pass it on." WELL, in this case, joy! Don't keep it to yourself, pass it on! Of course, I decided it was best to let my contagious weird happy disease be shared. Lol, if you do get infected, it's not my fault >_>. Side effects include:
Puking, nausea, uncontrollable laughter, alter egos (NO CINDY), random thoughts, strange gestures, flaky comments, and inflammation of brain. If you experience any of these to the extreme, contact a doctor immediately and SPREAD IT TO THEM! THEY NEED IT THE MOST!

~Wingedhamham~

...And, sorry, no cure ;D
yet.

4 comments:

Emily Todd said...

I HAVE FOUND THE CURE TO THE HAPPY DISEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S GROUND BREAKING, SO GET READY...... THE CURE IS 5 straight years of history taught by Gestwiki and Johnson. lolz I'm serious....

Wingedhamham said...

I always thought the cure could possibly be duct tape...but duct tape is sooo shiny! It'd add to the happiness!

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

I agree with fluffyfan15. I think Johnson killed everything happy inside of me with that talk on Ancient India that seemed to have lasted for more than three hours. That class makes me suicidal.

Wingedhamham said...

*sings* You had me suicidal, suicidal when you say it's ovurr...

That song wrocks my woild.

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.