Thursday, September 13, 2007

Random HAHA Laughter

This one goes out to all my friends, sane or insane.

Let's say you're in class (if you aren't a student, say you're sitting in a city bus and it's nice and quiet). Everyone is focused on something, and the room is as quiet as space. You're reading through your textbook (or newspaper if you apply to the bus situation) and you come across something in the text that triggers a hilarious memory. Uncontrollably, you BURST into laughter, remember you're all alone, then blush as everyone stares at you, questioning your sanity! I personally love it when this happens to anyone because someone laughing is funny. I mean, who doesn't laugh when someone is laughing at something funny? If someone was cackling at some guy who tripped and died...I probably wouldn't be laughing...Depends who died. JUST KIDDING. But even still, this has happened to me many times (no, I haven't died tripping). Usually in the hallway, a random memory comes to my head and I laugh to myself. People walk by giving me the classic look and I remember "Oops...I'm supposed to act a little more normal in public." Lol, it's a good relief to just laugh at an old, yet never dying joke...especially when you're BOMBARDED WITH SCHOOL WORK AND SUCH!!!

~Wingedhamham~

5 comments:

curbxstomp said...

OMG, Ham Ham, I know exactly what you mean. Someone will say something in class that makes me think of something that happened earlier, but what that person said wasn't even remotely funny so I am laughing at the memory, but people think I'm laughing at the kid and then I laugh harder. Wow, maybe I should attempt normalcy.

Did you get all of that?

Curb X Stomp

Wingedhamham said...

Yes I got all of that. It's posted so I have it forever. Normalcy is overrated. Too many people are attempting it. I prefer to just watch them and chuckle to my alter ego.

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Which alter ego, might I ask? I like the wingedhamham ego. I do find myself laughing manaically, and how do you pronounce that again, curbxstomp, hmmm? hhmmm? I love laughing at random memories, especially the ones from class, or city buses, whatever floats your boat.

Emily Todd said...

Btw, love the new title pic 4 ur blog, blog, blog.

Wingedhamham said...

I LOVE MY NEW PIC FOR MY BLOG BLOG BLOG TOO! Makes three of us ;)

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.