Monday, September 10, 2007

Engineering a Hamster Wheel!

Using the genius Autodesk Inventor Professional, I was able to create the kreepiest (like krispy kreem kreepy) hamster wheel for the human hamster! It's a wheel, but there's a chair! Pretty kool! The chair is pink, and the wheel iteslf is a sweet see-through yellow. Yummy. In case you're wondering, I have NO IDEA what is with the k's today. NO IDEA. It was not the bread I ate for lunch though...hopefully. Good Gosh... O_O I ate cafeteria food. The fries...the greasy poison that I have consumed is affecting my spelling Q.Q............

COOL! :D:D:D:D

2 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Ha! I b the one that poisoned you with the fries of death! Hahahahahaha! Muahahahahahahaha! Yeah, right now posting is keeping me away from my handy dandy AP book! Don't I just love the internet! GTG! bye!

Wingedhamham said...

OMG ME TOOOOOOOOOOOO! I CAN'T STUDY ANYMORE! AAAAAAAAH! Lawl waht friiz? Mi spulin ees fyn!

If you couldn't translate that your left ear is blind.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.