Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Fat Moments?

I'm sure each and every one of us can rate our body on its weight from 1 to 10. Not to be mean, but I seriously have my "fat" days and my "skinny" days. Sometimes I feel like a twig and smile, other times I feel like eating ho-hos and dying from a heart attack...metaphorically speaking. I'm dead serious though! The negative thing so far is, that, well, I've had a "fat" day for about 3 weeks straight now. My weight hasn't changed, but I feel so FAT! I look in the mirror and I say FAT! FATTY! And then I sigh and slap myself ("GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!") I mean, I get so many opinions about my figure that I don't know what to believe! I hear, "you're so skinny" and "you've gained weight!" or "you don't look like your weight." That last one especially worries me. I might say, "Oh, I think I'll go on a diet," then never get around to it, or someone will say, "YOU'RE LIKE A STICK! You're too skinny already!" YEAH RIGHT! I have people at home saying "you better stop eating that or you'll get fat." Right now, I feel like hiding in my closet because dark corners aren't good enough anymore.

This state of depression was brought to you by:
History Class "Enjoy it or die trying."

~Wingedhamham~

11 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww....... I thought I had fatty issues. Jk, you are so not fat! U be sooooo skinny! Besides the best place to hide when feeling fat is outside, cause the world is so big, u be just a speck in it, in essence, not fat. This piece of advice is brought to u by: The Quit Blogging and Do Your Homework Foundation! GTG, I have homework to do! *hooooooraaaaaayyyyy*

Wingedhamham said...

NEVER! The world is so big and round, we all know that it is fat. But in the closet it's dark...and in the dark we are all equal! So...closet it is!

DIE HOMEWORK DIE!

*bashes binders with lead pipe*

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

OMG. Kid, I cannot read your blog without falling out of my chairs laughing. But, seriously I know what you mean. I have days where I feel like a model and other days where I feel like a.....
planet.
I honestly have never had the urge to bash my binder with a lead pipe.
I should have studied for my tests, but who cares. I'm going to fail AP World History anyway.

Wingedhamham said...

LOL PLANET! Graviational pull! AAAAH! Lolz haha. You fall out of your chairs!? Do you sit on one, read, fall, then sit on another, read, fall, and so forth? Wow, and I thought I was OCD >_>.

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, I've seen the chairs in curbxstomp's room, they all float around in her gravitational pull! JK! I love you curbxstomp!

Wingedhamham said...

HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO! OMG THAT WAS GENIUS!

Wingedhamham said...

Mine stick to me because my gravitational pull is much stronger.

Emily Todd said...

I am genius, aren't I?

Wingedhamham said...

You're a computer addict now.

HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHA!

*counts "Ha's"*

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

No, let me sleep!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *computer mutates becoming one with fluffyfan15*

Wingedhamham said...

Ew. That happened to me and I had a hump on my --...erm. Yeah, it's hard to get off. >_>

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.