Monday, September 24, 2007

"Those" Friends!

Raise your hand if you have a friend that sways your emotions! *raises hand* You don't really have to if you're embarassed or if you're in a cubicle that limits your movements to less than a sneeze.
Well, let's just say I have this great friend. She's always so cheery and jumpy, like me, only more! Yeah...imagine that. We're this crazy dynamic duo that makes lots of noise and drops lots of weight from laughing. Whenever she's feeling down, or just not herself because of a headache or something, it's horrible. I literally share emotions with her or something. The day she got a headache I got this throbbing pain on my top-left forehead. Good gosh did it hurt. She was so gloomy and my mood just plummeted! That's when I just wanted to hug her and make her feel all better. I couldn't do anything to stop her pain and the school day just dragged onward. Even laughter made her head hurt more, so I was totally a sitting duck! Man, I wish I could seriously heal people. That'd be amazing.

~Wingedhamham~

6 comments:

Emily Todd said...

U healz me all the time, hamham! And I did feel better after I got my stupid eye apt. over with and read some of ur blog. Thx for the pick-me-up, friend!

Wingedhamham said...

eye apt.?
O.o
Eye appartment?

YOUR EYE HAS AN APPARTMENT!?

Okay that's sweet. Kinda over-the-top...
LIKE THE SKANKY NUN!

~Wingedhamham~

LOL

curbxstomp said...

Yeah. I have a friend like that. Everyone knows who she is!!!! I even know who she is.

Wow, I just said that didn't I. You know I'm tired when I say crap like that.

You two chuckleheads need to comment my blog before I pound you. :) Jk, kids.

cxs

Wingedhamham said...

I did comment! DON'T HURT ME! I'LL GO ALL...ALL...HAMSTER ON YOU! Try to visualize your...what was it? Omg wow. FOCUS!

~Wingedhamham~

I think we're all losing what has been losten already.

Anonymous said...

is this "other friend" yourself in a mirror? a hamster looking at a hamster in a mirror? the same hamster but she dosnt know it. could this be your "other friend"?

Wingedhamham said...

wow that's deep stuff...really deep. I mean ubers deep like the Ocean...
I never would have seen that. It makes sense though...and it would explain my lack of sanity. lol

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.