Thursday, September 27, 2007

Ph34r t3h l33t m1cr0vv@v3

Alright, for those who can't read the epic l33t chatness title, it translates to: Phear teh leet microwave...aka Fear The Elite Microwave. Lol, duh! Anyways, I've heard all this negative stuff about the microwave recently! I mean, this one girl (with or without permission) put rats in a microwave with their individual doses of time (she is one sick and disturbed person). The one that was in the longest's tail fell off! ZOMG!!! I also heard about this one boy who microwaved one cup of water, and didn't the other. He gave two different plants microwaved and nonmicrowaved. The one with the microwaved water died! THEY WERE AT SAME TEMPERATURE AND EVERYTHING! So now I ph34r t3h microwave because who knows!? Maybe it's killing me as we speak!? Well, I wouldn't be surprised if I've already lost a few brain cells...teehee *twitch*.
But yeah, I definately remember that one time, now that I think about microwaves. It was me and 3 other girls and a chaperone. We went to a field trip and stayed overnight at a hotel. Our lunchs had a bag of chips, sandwich, and a cookie...oh, and a drink. Let's just say we had a microwave in our room and we were a curious group. Let's also say...well...we kind of microwaved the bag of Cheetos. Seeing how the bag is made of metal (haha it was the coolest thing I've ever seen), it microwaved for 2 seconds then POOM! Huge flash, 4 screams, and a sudden pull on the door. It didn't catch on fire, but it was so pretty...the bag had shrunk and the Cheetos were trying to push out. It was...like, hmm. Picture foil crumpled into a ball with Cheetos coming out of the sides. LOL! I will never forget that beautiful white flash we all saw XD. SO yes, our chaperone came running up saying, "You could have set the hotel on fire!"......COOOL! I mean really, how many get to microwave metal on purpose on a field trip IN a hotel with your good friends!?!?! Not many...

~Wingedhamham~

6 comments:

Emily Todd said...

I envy your hotel experiences, Hamham! ENVY!

Wingedhamham said...

YOU SHOOD! I hate you for going the the beach! But no, I don't like the beach, but you got to miss school! CURSE YOU! I N V U!

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

lol

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, and I got to drive 1/2 the way here, too. Check my blog for full details.

curbxstomp said...

I am leaving a comment. Happy? Happy?

ARE YOU HAPPY?

ANSWER ME DARNIT!

O.O

Okay.

cxs

Wingedhamham said...

CHILLAX CURBX! lol x. y! haha jk. um, yeah. Fluffyfan...you didn't kill any innocent squirrels that absent-mindedly jumped onto the highway...did you? DID YOU!?
CRASH BURN AND DIE IF YOU DID! If you didn't, then cool! You got to drive!!!

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.