Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Deserving get the Deserved!

If you read the 7th comment on The Deserving, then this is what this next post is about! If you could care less, than fine! BLAH! Let's just say that I found a way to help out Deathsanvil, the deserving birthday boy! Of course, before I made that decision, Omegan had to give me a slap talk in which he slapped me out of my emotional migraine...all metaphorically speaking. Imagine the word "the" slapping you across the face? Wouldn't make much sense, now would it. Of course, you could print it, or write it, and take that paper and slap someone but that's just taking it over-the-top.
So yes, we had fun last night and threw an odd party. (This is all in-game WoW just so you know) We got wasted WOO! and we played tonk wars. May I add that I was poowned by EVERYONE with a Tonk Controller because I stink at it like dead socks. This is the reason why I don't play Gunz, Counter Strike, or Rakion...lol. Anyways, LOTS of gnomes hung out outside of Stormwind and we dueled and laughed and played. It was a decent party for only one hour! Many were glad to see me back online...ehh. Lol. Yes, so the deserving got something that night, thankfully enough.

~Wingedhamham~

HAPPY ONE DAY AFTER YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Oh, and I posted up a picture of Deathsanvil and I on his birthday! Woo!

...I should make an album with the millions of screenshots I have...

5 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Love the wasted bubbles! I too yay for no drinking age on WoW! Even tho I don't play! I marvel at all your skills WoW players! I suck at any computer/videogame.... guess I should just stick to being the bookworm I am.... Ah, well it suits me! Yay bookworms, shoutout to Hp Groupies!

Wingedhamham said...

Lol. It doesn't take a heavy amount of skill to be an average WoW player. If you're going to pvp (player vs. player) then you need some skills. You could always just stay in a city and dance for money... >.>

~Wingedhamham~

Anukex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

HAMMS! you did make my day by loging into wow. This was the best birthday ever! seeing a hamster (you) in SW , drinking LOTS of umm ... drinks..., tonk fighting, and goofin' off. I couldn't ask for more.

Wingedhamham said...

:)
That means sooo much coming from you! I'm glad you got to enjoy your birthday as you rightfully should! Too bad you can't make cake. Oh how time flies when you have fun ^_^

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.