Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Deserving

This blog is for you Deathsanvil...In so many ways I have failed you today.

The last couple blogs haven't been nearly as comical as usual... I don't know why, but I guess it's...hmm...don't know. I'm having some more deeper insights at the moment.
SO! The deserving. Who are they? That's the thing. The deserving are those that help out everyone, get appreciated by most, but never get what they truly deserve. For example, one of my bestest friends' birthday is today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He says he's not much of a birthday person. Heh...I'm wondering how!? He's the nicest and sweetest friend ever, and yet, he can't be nice to himself. He deserves this day to be special and just for him. He doesn't realize that seeing him happy will make me happy. It's always about someone else, never about him. This bugs me so much, because I had nothing I could possibly offer to him that could even be slightly worthy enough to be a birthday present. I'm so ashamed, and of course, he says not to be. It's okay. NO IT'S NOT OKAY! He HAS to have a day for himself! The horrible thing is, he didn't tell anyone it was his birthday, and most don't know it. He always gives, and never gets anything back. He says it's okay, and he likes to help people but...I mean, doesn't he deserve something back? The worst part of it all is today, he's helping others. Today, he didn't get help from anyone. I feel terrible because I can't do anything for him. I can't think of anything I could possibly do. I granted him one birthday wish as his present because I had nothing else to give, and of course, he wishes for me to be happy on his birthday. He's too humble. I feel like bashing my head against a wall continuously and screaming. I couldn't even make a difference in his day when he had earned it. He's always out there working or assissting, and I couldn't be there for one freakin day. I told him he needs to be more selfish, as odd as it sounds. It hurts me when people don't treat themselves the way they deserve to be.

Happy Birthday again.

~Wingedhamham~

14 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Awwwww, your so cool, Hamham, happy b-day to hamham's deserving friend!

Wingedhamham said...

I hope he gets to see your thoughtful comment.

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Is he from around here?

Emily Todd said...

By the way, love the new hamster depiction of yourself! The glasses, the hair, the necklace! It just be awesome!

Wingedhamham said...

looks like my twin doesnt it? heh... well neways, no, he isnt from here. hes a wow bud.

hamham

Emily Todd said...

Sweet! Ote, I b hitting the sack now. Ttyl.

Omegan said...

how touching - Now post something new like about last night! - You had fun and so did he. In so many ways it was good to see you guys together again, especially on his birth day. He did deserve it and enjoyed it.


Lord Omegan -

Wingedhamham said...

^_^ only cuz of your slap-talk.

...you commented at 1:37?

O.O

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

Okay, I kind of feel disincluded here. I need to comment your blog more often Winged Ham Ham...if I can stop laughing long enough. Just kidding.

Wingedhamham said...

*falls and dies*

*CurbxStomp laughs*

I guess I have reached what all Anglo-Saxons only hoped for...
I'M REMEMBERED!

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Remembrance is key, my Anglo-Saxon grasshoppers! ^_^!

Wingedhamham said...

How wyrd?
LOL GET IT!?

I'm so lame I scare my other self.

OMG I think my next blog will be based on alter egos. It's such an intriguing subject :)))

~Wingedhamham~

Look! I have 3 chins! :)))
No...Not azn friends...chins!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ME!...hic lol

Wingedhamham said...

LOL! Shee what happensh when you drink too much? It becomesh permanent!...hic!

~Wingedhamham~

and I would know ;D


...hic!

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.