Friday, January 18, 2008

ZOMFG!!!

For every glorious day of my life, it must end in a fuc*ing disaster! ZOMFG!
Right. So yesterday, we did in fact have a snow day! yaaay! I stayed inside the whole time, worked on some of my homework, practiced for my audition, and I played Maplestory the rest of the time (HECK YES!). I got the message "You have been playing Maplestory for 8 hour(s). We suggest you take a break." HAW. Well, technically I was only logged for 8 hours because I just never closed it out. I just did stuff and left it open.
ANyways. I didn't finish my homework, so I guess that's the reason my dad grounded me and once again, unplugged my eternet (yes, I call it eternet). He said the other day, "If you stay up late again because of the computer and it isn't homework...you'll see." Well, I'm a-looking and I'm not a-seeing it fathur. It was 9:00 pm and I was in freakin bed. Yes, bed.

PSH

Well, bell rang, so cya lates budddddddys.

~Wingedhamham~

Okay, this is an add-on. I'm on my bro's laptop! XD Anyways, yes, I am grounded. I think I will confront my fasha and see exactly the reason for my...intervention...again. PFFFFF. SO!
Here is a word out to my curb. Today we were in engineering, and fluffyfan was doing her "thang" and intently paying attention to our teacher. We were to learn to create decals! YAAAYZZ! SO! Our teacher told us to make a circle, finish sketch, and then extrude it 4 in. SO! We did that, and when extruded, it was pretty zoomed in. Noticing this, curb said, "Wow, that's a big 4 inches!" So I...being the horribly scarred child that I am, replied with a, "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!" So yah.
Then my teacher said, "Yeah, to make the decal, you need a smooth, hard surface." I once again whispered, "That's what she said." Curb and I were laughing so hard, and the oblivious fluff laughed a little, but did not find it as funny as we did. Poor Fluff...thou art not tainted yet. :)

~Wingedhamham~

Well cya guys, until next post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - Hmmm - yea Awww. Well rest and we will see you when you get back.


Maybe in this time the "tained" can be removed from you - Maybe.


Your Lord
Omegan

Emily Todd said...

Never. That girl is tainted for life, Omegan. I'm sure you know that, lol! Hamms, sorry about your fasha doing the whole taking away your life thing. I feel for your loss. I hopes you can get through the long weekend in one piece. We don't know yet if we are having a meeting 4 robotics 2maro, but if we do, or don't, I'll call you. Ttyl!

Anonymous said...

Without hope there is nothing - I have Hope in the future therefor I have hope in her! She who is of Angeled rodent will be cleansed. The Reckonin' is at hand!


So says - Your Lord
Omegan

Emily Todd said...

Bow to the prophesy of Omegan! Lol, you are so funny.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.