Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Red Overalls?

Okay, the world needs more overalls. I spent forever trying to find a website selling red cloth overalls (however simple they may be!) for my awesome outfit. What outfit, you ask? WELL.
Next week is our school's SPIRIT WEEK! :D:D:D Monday is Preppy day (wth?) and so forth. On WEDNESDAAAAY, it's "Celebrity/Character Day." HEEEELL YEAAAAH! Hah YER doin'!? So on that day, I plan to dress up as the one and only...HELLO KITTY! Yeaaaah. I'm planning on wearing red overalls, a green or white shirt under that, white stockings, white arm-warmers, and of course...A HUGE RED BOW IN MY HAIR! Teehee X3. Hell yeah it's gonna rock socks! Teehee. Omg I just typed teehee again! :O Oh noz! The guidance councelor has just called for me so I shall have to update when I get home!

:D

~Wingedhamham~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to kill you.

lol jk.

SUPERBOWL WITH THE OTTOMANS!!!!
There are three things that are bad for your back:
1. slouching
2. backpacks
3. big ass turbans

Wingedhamham said...

Mitur binisdirty?
LOL!

I love that prank phone call ;)

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Ya your turbin is dirty! Lol! I shall be watching the super bowl w/ the Ottomans! Anyway, *big ass turban, cough, cough*, you're a freak but I think that's why I love you. Lol! I shall be some character that doesn't like Hello Kitty just to spite you, ya never know.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.