Thursday, January 24, 2008

Still Sick

And worse than yesterday. Uff.
Last night I went to our robotics meeting and I helped draw out the electricity schematic. Yeah...I was a little lost.
Once fluff left, it was me and Kate left. We laughed 80% of the time, I coughed for 10% of the time, we ate animal crackers 5% of the time, I drew 3% of the time, and we worked on the schematic...2% of the time. Lol. We took forever trying to figure out how to fit the whole thing onto the paper. I learned what the Relays, Drives (PWM), Circuit Breaker Panel (Fuse Panel), and the Circuit Breaker were for and how they worked! YAAY! It's still a little hazy on how we're going to wire this bot but I'm sure we'll figure out...something.
So yes, about the animal crackers. Everytime I reached in for one, I always ended up getting this gorilla, or monkey. The thing with the monkey was...Ok...well I was fine with eating them...it's just that the monkeys look like they had had a boob job or something. I mean, male or female, they were big pecs/manboobs/womanly juggys. It was a naked monkey so it was probably a male. How inappropriate! If I wanted cookies AND milk I would've poured myself a glass and ate some cookies. Geez.
So anyways, Kate kept getting the Lions and Tigers that I wanted to eat. We were laughing at how fate insisted on me eating the furry monkeys. Lol. I told her it wasn't fair because fur is WORTH MORE than Plastic, dangit! Not cool.

So yep. But for now, peace doods.

~Wingedhamham~

P.s. still looking for a new project.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

:/ You wanted to EAT the Lions? Hmmm

Anyway - the Monkeys are female not male. I've seen these "animal" crackers before - I've noticed the floppy breast on that Monkey - I was only comfortable eating it after to realized there were no - uh you know - "Goods".

After going to the Zoo and seeing a real life male Monkey and Gorilla swinging free (not from a tree) There is no way that was a male cracker (and are they crackers or cookies?)

Away - Gorillas have enough stuff to make a Horse feel insecure.


So says your Lord -

Omegan

Wingedhamham said...

How do you know the monkeys aren't both? The face is so disfigured you can't tell.

I believe they're neither crackers nor cookies. They're...crackies...
Sounds like some druggy doesn't it? LOL.

~Wingedhamham~

Not like I would know...

Emily Todd said...

Lies, Hamms, you would know, you would! I like Lions too...

Anonymous said...

:/ Fluff you would eat the lions? Does no one want to save the Kitties? SAVE the KITTIES DAMNIT!

And yea - "Crackies" sound like something you would call people living in the projects. I like the term "Cookers" All in favor of Cookers - say "I" - I! All against the term Cookers - say nay! - anyone? anyone? ok the I's have it - the new term is " Cookers" please make a note of it!


so says your Lord...
Omegan

Emily Todd said...

Note taken,and I'll start the "Save the Kitties Movement" as soon as possible, great lord Omegan... :)

Wingedhamham said...

It's "Aye" not "I." Foo.

NAAAAY

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

Thank you Fluffy -
And Hamster - Hmm sorry Hun - its too late to vote. You should have been here earlier. No voting after the posts have closed. Again I'm Sorry :(


So Says your Lord...

Omegan!

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.