Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Not only have I TRIPPED...

I have fallen flat on my face! This month is horrible and it's coming waaay too fast. Yeah yeah yeah, you'll say, "It's because you spend too much time blogging." Well, guess what? I don't care!
So let's break it down. We had 3 school days to prep for our mid-term exams, and today was the beginning. I had to take my HARDEST exam today, of COURSE! But the great thing is, it wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be...I mean, the questions were straight-forward so I zoomed through it fairly quickly ;)
However! This isn't the end. We have 1st and 6th period exams tomorrow, 2nd and 5th (easy day), and then 3rd and 4th (brain will implode that day). So yeah...
Not to mention I have my seating auditions for my youth orchestra on Sunday and robotics meetings throughout this week and a 1 in a lifetime opportunity to get extra credit for my hardest class. So yeah.
Next weekend I have my chair/entry audition for All-state! Yaay! So I don't know how that's going to come out. It'll most likely be terribly horrible. *Twitch*
So yes, this blog is just a 'HAY THERE' post to tell you guys how much stress is going to build up on me as time goes by. Joy.

~Wingedhamham~

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

...wow.... umm thats a lot for a lil hamster

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, you do know that tomorrow is 1st and 5th period exams, honey boo. Just wanted to tell you that. Yeah, hope you don't implode when you get this.

Wingedhamham said...

it's 1st and 6th. i bet my life on it. i swear. remember owens said we were on thursday? i know for sure on this.

Anonymous said...

hehe I accept your bet! I could have a pet hamster by wednesday! woots wait I'd have to pay a pet deposit :(

Anonymous said...

Hams you def. get Kudos for the longest blog ever

Myles Chandler said...

patrick has yet to meet the emotional train wreck of the king of kewtness.

Emily Todd said...

Wow.... emotional train wreck, that's a new one. Lol, Jk! Check my blog for an awesome post, peeps!

curbxstomp said...

Ah, yess, but the stress is over my love! No more exams...but we have two reading quizzes and a test all in a row, so woot for hating our social studies teach right?
love
curbxstomp

curbxstomp said...

EMMY YOU CHANGED YOUR AVATAR! I IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!! Haha, Daniel didn't show up for the field trip on friday and he tried to tell me he was sorry. Do you know what I said? I definitely didn't forgive him, that's for sure. I have sucky taste in guys, friends.
love
curbxstomp

Wingedhamham said...

HAHAHA! You tell that r-tard Daniel what he is and what he deserves: A BOZER HOW DOENS'T DESERVE YOO! :D

~Wingedhamham~

But that's just me...

curbxstomp said...

Aw, thanx hams.
love
curbxstomp

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.