Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Tougher Project...



Well, this one was kinda difficult. If requested, I'll post steps I took to create this, but for now, I'll just explain it. WMV = wow model viewer, and everytime you see "edit," I did that on Irfanview.
Got picture
Trimmed out person
Cut out face, Darken face, Replace face
Edit whole person (Enhance colours, median filter)

Take Screenshot of forest
Screenshot tree from WMV
Paste tree to paint, edit tree (enhance colours)
Replace tree
Cut new tree and place on forest screenshot
Cut and paste person onto forest

Create stance for lion
Cut lion and paste onto MS Paint
Edit lion
Paste onto MS Paint
Place lion on forest

The rest was pretty much getting the full product and putting it into WoW model viewer and adding the faded black on the corners, and the red glow around his sword. Aaaand, that's it!

7 comments:

curbxstomp said...

Pretty flipping sweet my dear. I called you back. :D Did you see my first comment on Caboose's picture? Anyway, I'll be at Rachel's for the rest of the day and tomorrow, so just call me whenever even if it's really late. Have fun with Ems tomorrow!
curbxstomp

Wingedhamham said...

*cries*

curbxstomp said...

don't even give me that.

Wingedhamham said...

*cries more*
*room floods*
*drowns*

curbxstomp said...

Haha, reminds me of the Gwen Stefani vid "What You Waiting for"

Emily Todd said...

You're so amazuhzing, it's not even funny, Hamms, i don't know how you don't absolutely erect a shrine in your own honor. Maybe I'll do that, and I know just where to put it.... in your CLOSET!!! Most brilliant idea ever, I know. :)

Wingedhamham said...

Mmmm...you can even keep flesh in there because it's so cold it will preserve it...
maybe put in some Fruitopia...

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.