Tuesday, January 22, 2008

RIP Heath Ledger


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cannot express the woe I'm feeling at the moment. A light inside of me just died. I never knew the man, but he was in one of my favourite films, "A Knight's Tale." I will make sure I watch Batman and see him in his final movie. God bless you Heath Ledger! You will be missed. *Sob*
...
...
This is so depressing. He chose his movies well, and he was a great actor. Not to mention he was a gorgeous man. He had a huge future ahead of him. Why do the good die young?

~Wingedhamham~

*sob* ;_;

8 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Poor Heath Ledger, our prayers go out to his family and friends.

Wingedhamham said...

*sob*

Anonymous said...

i will miss him soo much

Anonymous said...

He wasn't a great actor - he was a good actor - the kind you didn't realize you were actually watching. We have soo many people trying to be Mega Super Stars its rare when we find a person who just wants to be an actor. His skill and talents will be missed.

Now the moral of this story children is: Just say no to drugs. Take fame at a walkers pace and Never call a service that requires you to be naked in bed while enjoying ignoring the 1st two.

So says your Lord!

Omegan

Wingedhamham said...

Er. What about Tylenol?

You KNOW I hate drugs so I don't think this will ever be a problemo for moi.

~Wingedhamham~

Heck yes I just mixed Spanish with French!!!

Anonymous said...

Only drug I'm in favor of is Liquer - Being a drunk isn't as bad as people make it out to be! Don't knock 'til you tried it and DONT Judge me! >;(


So Says your Lord -

Omegan

PS: Tylenol is a drug - dont take it! well only if you have too.

PSS: "I just mixed Spanish with French" -hmmm looks like someone has already been drinking LOL

Wingedhamham said...

I just mixed Spanish and French...yeah...ok...
Well! The Spanish was a tribute to Fluff, who is evil and has rebelled against us Frenchies. You will never be allowed to eat fries with pride, FLuff, NEVER! Don't even THINK about putting syrup on your toast, either!

~Wingedhamham~

Wingedhamham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.