Friday, January 25, 2008

Coughing Fit!!! :D

Oh yeah, you know it. In history class we were taking our test on the "Making of a World Market," Chapter 14! Of course, I'm still sick and what nots. I was getting a headache in 3rd period from coughing too much. By the time I hit 7th period, (history) I had developed that "inner phlegm" within my throat. Now, as you all know, the inner phlegm is difficult to get out. SOOOO...I was coughing for like 10 minutes, my face was getting red, my throat was this close to bleeding, and my teacher was pretty much staring at me. He mouthed, "You need water?" I was choking on my own throat by then so all I did was nod and point my thumb behind me towards the door. He nodded and I ran out and down the hallway coughing out my lungs. Sounds fun, eh? It wasn't. Good thing I knew the material for the test so losing the time wasn't so bad. I was in the bathroom coughing, I drank water, but I knew that the cause was the inner phlegm. Finally, it came out into my mouth (oh, it hurt me more than it's hurting you to read this) and I was home-free. I came back in and finished my test with my pride barely scratched! Lol.
But yeah. I'm coughing as I type this lol. There is no hidden phlegm atm, but I bet it's gonna pop up again some time soon. Heehee.
Oh! Something nasty happened in Engineering today again. Lol, no...this was literally nasty...not "mind in the gutter" kind of nasty. I as you know am sick (damnit) so I felt a sneeze come up. No one likes sneezing in their hands, so I sneezed onto my sleeve. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad idea. I looked at my sleeve and lo and behold...TWO FRIGGIN' HUNKS OF PHLEGM! Yeah. I said, "Euuuuoooooeee" and Curb looked at my arm. We laughed so hard (in disgust). I took out a tissue and just wiped it off. Let's just say I didn't wear my sweater for the rest of the day. Good thing I was wearing a shirt I liked! :D My yoshi shirt saying, "Come Take A Free Ride" with the yoshi with his shell as a saddle. Heehee. Come be my baby mario guys!

~Wingedhamham~

P.S. I have now bought 5 chipwiches...that = 5 x 1.50 = $7.50 worth of sugar.
...
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wingedhamham said...

ZOMG!!! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING!?!?!?!? :O

curbxstomp said...

Um, yeah. I'm sorry that you are sick. If I could be sick for you, I wouldn't.
Lol. Just kidding.
Love
Kaelie

Myles Chandler said...

What are Phelms?

Wingedhamham said...

Phelms? You mean phlegm! ^-^
Phlegm is that icky stuff that is like...mucus. It comes out when you're sick in your coughs. Let's you say the name Achmed. ckh ckh ckh.

*cough*

Yeah. I can cough some up and mail it to you if you like :D

I love you too Kaelieee!!

Emily Todd said...

Omg! I can't believe you bought 5 FRIGGIN' CHIPWHICHES! I must say, that has to be a record somewhere. Lol, I laughed when I saw you leave class, just so you know. All b/c "man w/ crying child inside" was looking at you like you were laughing at a funeral. That made my day, so thanks Hamms! LOves ya! Hehehe, oh, and I'm happy you can scream again!

Wingedhamham said...

WHAT!? Laughing at what? Is this about the excitement I displayed for the future reading quiz?

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.