Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Forgetful Thoughts...

No, this is NOT an insightful post. Just a heads up ^-^

Anyways, Fluff will kill me by the end of this post so read this carefully.

At lunch, the robotics team (WOOT) sells Chipwiches as a fundraiser for our Spirit Week! Well, I love helping out with that kind of stuff so I'm there whenever we're selling these delicious delightful delicacies. Today, Elliot stole his second Chipwich. He will pay us back tonight at the plays Fluff and I will be watching since we will be selling concessions as well for robotics. Teehee.
So! After lunch ended we had to put away the cart. The teacher who usually stores it in her room was absent today (probably contemplating how to steal our chipwiches next time that cart of heaven comes squeaking into her room [jk]) so we had to put in the police man dude's room. I put my stuff on the cart, usually my textbook because it's just so darn heavy. So we put away the cart, said our goodbyes, and began walking towards this class. WEEEEEEEEELL! The other day I had forgotten my book on the cart and Fluff was like, "OMGGGGGGGG!!! Yoo so stoopid. Shame. Shame you. You shame!" (Quote possibly may have been modified due to inaccurate memory).
I had stopped in the middle of the hallway (we hadn't walked that far) and just froze. Then I turned around and ran towards the room.
WELL. Todaaay, the same thing happened, but we had walked a bit farther today. I noticed that all I had with me was my bag and bocks uhv chock-lits so SOMETHING was missing. I remembered and once again ran back to the room. Fluff gave me the death stare. Lol. She was ready to beat me to death with her bocks uhv chock-lits. She said she wouldn't be my friend anymore if I forgot again (she was kidding I think XP) so I said, "That means I'll just have to beat you to death with my bocks uhv chock-lits. NO WITNESSES. Teehee!" I don't know if I was kidding...

HAH!
I gotcha!
I WAS jk.

...or was I?

*Dum dum DUUUMMMMM*

~Wingedhamham~
*stands creepily like a stalker, grinning, holding a bocks uhv chock-lits.

4 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, don't worry though, your death will come in 7 days. I need time to get all the weapon parts in...

Wingedhamham said...

Lol. I told you not to order from Quebec on eBay. You NEVER get what you order from Quebec on eBay. NEVER! *twitch*

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE YOU YOU SO FUUUUNNNYY!!

Wingedhamham said...

Teehee. hell yeah it's 3 am, what's your point!?

:D

~Wingedhamham~

I know I have no life.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.