Thursday, January 24, 2008

Love the Laptop!

My love for laptops has increased. My desperation has led me to resort to my only source to the internet at home without worrying about my padre reading my emails...the Frere's laptop. Yeah, I just mixed Spanish and French again, fooz. Beat dat! TRU DAT!
SO yeah. I bought two chipwiches at school today and donated 50 cents because we were lacking the coins. Too many people give like 5 bills and junk. So in case you were wondering...a Chipwich is like so:
Two home-made chocolate chip cookies with a chocolate or vanilla creamy icing filling.
Yeah. Yum. As Curb said, "This is orgasmic." So step right up and buy your very own orgasmic cookies! Just 1.50 for an orgasm like never before!
ANYways...I bought a vanilla one for lunch because I forgot my lunch at home. Good thing I had a 10 with me. So I bought a chocolate one afterwards but it only lasted for half a period. As soon as Curb came in, I split it with her and Fluff. We savoured the taste. Good gosh they're just...mmm. It's so sweet it's not even funny. You eat it and you say, "I want to get fat, right now." The Krispy Kreme diet is NOTHING compared to these :D

So, I should cut back because fat is not something I plan on gaining. However, I still live life to the fullest. I eat what I want when I want...but I think I'll just have a chocolate bar tomorrow. After that...no more sweets...maybe some icecream for dessert after dinner though... >_>

~Wingedhamham~

*smiles as teeth fall out from eating sweets*

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot eat junk food before my big swimming sectionals...

QQ

Emily Todd said...

poor Myles, I don't swim, so I don't know that kind of pain. :( Be strong, buddy, be strong!

Emily Todd said...

Did you print off ApWH review material? YOU SHOULD!

Anonymous said...

i agree! you should! (print off ApWH)

And what kind of pain do you know Fluff? curious minds wanna know.

Myles - any word on that account?
PS - Got a 70 Rogue now!

Anyway Back to work all of you!

So says your Lord...

Omegan

Anonymous said...

Oh - if you want to eat sweets - try Fruit! Its nature's cookies and God's candy bar.

Raisins, Grapes, Bananas, Mangos, and Apples. Now thats sweet! yum yum yum - Eat right will get your mind right! And you'll taste better too.

So says your Lord...

Omegan

Emily Todd said...

I know emotional family pain, mostly. Not much else can really get me down, Omegan. Ya, I think that is my main pain... except when chowder is a repeat, now that really brings a girl down. :)

Wingedhamham said...

Strange. I know the whole fruit theory. I swear, Mecca is going to turn yellow and start peeling with all of the bananas you keep feeding her!!!

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

Mecca is yellow! Kinda like you Hmmmm. And yesyou need more fruit in your life - The Fruit loves you - Why dont you love the fruit? LOVE THE FRUIT DAMNIT! THE FRUUUIIITT!

ok enough about that.

Aww Fluffy you know emotional pain huh? Family really isn't pain - their more annoying.

Tell us all about your "emotional" pain -


So says your Lord...

Omegan

Wingedhamham said...

...she peels? o.O

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.