Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Homie-G's Skillet Biscuits!

My, it's been ages since my last post! Just soes you guys know, I don't hate you :) so no hard feelings k? ^_^
Well, the reason I didn't post was well...I donno. I would get blog ideas then forget as soon as I sat down.
Also...well...the past few days have been rough. I haven't been in the mood and I was a world hater. School on top of so many events have really taken a toll on me, but it's slugging along. Showers and cello, showers and cello!

SO! To pick up where I left off...hmm. There was a WoW Halloween party! Yep, on...Ssssssaturday. Yeah. It was the day after the RL Halloween party. I only stayed on WoW for like an hour and a half because well, it was late. 10 pm server time is equal to my 1 am. So I couldn't really stay on much longer without my parents yelling at me X).

In recent news: I'm getting back into the cello moment! There are phases when I absolutely really feel like playing my cello and listen to cello master pieces or masters themselves. So I'm eager to practice today. I've already played my dose of Guitar Hero...Oh yeah, I got Guitar Hero III...WOOOOOOOOOOT! I have two favourites so far: "My Name is Jonas" and "Cliffs of Dover." Download and listen to them and you will agree that they rokk. I've also gotten addicted to Curbxstomp's song that she told me about: "The Rain" by Foreverinmotion. I don't know if that's one word or not :( sorry. But yes, sad and love music is what I've been listening to. I guess it sums up my emotions that I've been experiencing lately. The passion that I'm putting into my cello is just crazy. I'm going to end this blog so I can go have a cleansing (body and soul) shower and play some cello!!

~Wingedhamham~

Peace. (^_^)v

7 comments:

Myles Chandler said...

when is your b day

Wingedhamham said...

ummm 11/11...that's a sunday :(
I might just celebrate it saturday :P
Anyways, you look so different in your pictures than your profile! It's cwazy.

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

go go hamd b-day woots

Anonymous said...

i shall try and bake you a cake!

Wingedhamham said...

Don't set off the fire alarm Pats.
*wink wink*
*cough* grease fires *cough*

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Wow, who knew you could successfully be a pyro online as well as offline!? LOLs! Yeah, well happy early b-day!

Wingedhamham said...

Okay the grease fires were not my idea nor my fault. BAH! Pew pew pew! Don't wish me an early birthday dangit! Biscuit...I don't like biscuits. They're too doughy.

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.