Friday, November 23, 2007

Alllloooo!

I'm back!
Well well well. We watched this awesome guy named Jeff Dunham, a ventriloquist...that is so spelled wrong but huzzah, I will let it go because I'm in a good mood. But yes, he makes puppets...talk. He's soooo hilarious! My fav puppet was Achmed, the dead suicide bomber terrorist! There's just so much to say about him, but I'll give you some of my favourite quotes:
"ALLOOOO! I am Lindsay Lohaannnn!"
"I just got my flu shot"
"I need ligaments!"
"SILENCE! I kill you!"

Lol, so awesome. Youtube it and you shall see! Speaking of youtube, I've uploaded 2, deux, videos! They're...horrible but bah. Check em out if you want. Just look up Wingedhamham and you'll seeeee! Woo, youtube!

Guitar Hero III is the Shiz. Sooo fun. I currently can play plenty of songs on expert, except Cliffs of Dover and what not. Here are some songs that I downloaded because I heard them on the game and lurved em:
"Closer" by Lacuna Coil
"Reptilia" by The Strokes
"When You Were Young" by The Killers
"Story Of My Life" by Social Distortion
"Talk Dirty To Me" by Poison (teehee, woots)

Oh, and btw, I got me eternet back! Woot woots! Time to start my project and what nots :P. How...exciting. Ugh. This'll be tough to get the script in there. Maybe...I could do a music video? O.o?

Bwuahahaha. Well this is the end of the blog for now, as I say farewell with sore arms from playing Wii too much. (It was only a little bit of boxing and baseball DX)

~Wingedhamham~

2 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Yay, Guitar Hero III is the shiz!!!!!!!! Woot! But it makes my brain hurt.

Wingedhamham said...

LOL! That's a first. All it does for me is make the TV look like it's getting sucked into itself. Weeeird. It's cuz my eyes follow the notes and it goes weee.

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.