Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Yoyo-Ma is Yo Mama

Literally. He poowns all and is the l33t3st of l33tn355 c3lli5t5. I mean, seriously. I'm going to perform for my class on Friday this week so I'm hunting for a decent piece by a French composer. It annoys me that my favourite pieces are by J.S. Bach and what not. BAH! Anyways, I unearthed The Swan and...yeah. I haven't touched that piece in forever and if I am to play it...jeepers. You DON'T want to hear that! So being in the whole Swan mood, I downloaded Yoyo-Ma's version and...gosh. He is the Jesus of Cello-playing if you don't mind me saying. His swan makes mine the ugly duckling. Mine is so raw and full of nubiness and his is flawless, smooth, delicate...PERFECT! *Gets down on knees and worships Yoyo-ma*

Imagine if I could just...touch his cello... O_O

~Wingedhamham~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and what happend to the ugly duckling...

Wingedhamham said...

The ugly duckling was spotted by the evil hunter and killed and served as dinner. The ugly duckling was as nasty as it was ugly.

:)

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, hope your shower was cleansing! (Body and Soul!)

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.