Thursday, November 8, 2007

Peanut Butter and Waffles

are so good! This morning I woke up feeling horrible like every other day because the bed is so warm, cozy, inviting...comfy...and everything else that could relate to a bed in Heaven. I lift the covers and WHOOSH! Cold air crashes onto me swirling around my body freezing every centimetre. It doesn't feel good is all.
So, as I left my room to eat breakfast, I contemplated what on earth I could possibly chow down! I have waffles with butter and syrup almost everyday and I decided it was time for some change! We were low on Nutella, I've already had waffles with honey, the crumb cake was nearly gone, and we were out of milk (meaning no cereal). So, being desperate for something decent to eat, I toasted two waffles and globbed on some oh-so-wonderful peanut butter! It started melting and stuffs. It was quite delicieux I may add. The only problem was I put TOO MUCH peanut butter so I was drowning in sticky brown stuff (don't think dirty thoughts, now). Considering the other waffle was also overflowing in peanut butter, I scooped some onto my finger and lessened the PB and proportionalized the meal! Woo, big words ftw. Right, so for those who ever wondered, "Gee, I wonder if peanut butter waffles taste good?" then you have read the right blog! They are absolutely a delicious delight, perfect for breakfast, lunch, snack, or dinner! Well...in my opinion at least.

~Wingedhamham~
(>---<)
(='.~=)
(")_(")~ Da kitty likes it too.

2 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, that sounds, uh, good....I think. Jk! SO, check out my blog, k! There's a present for you! Hehehehehheheheehe! Oh, and I almost forgot, Muahahahahahahahahaha!

Wingedhamham said...

You freak.

~Wingedhamham~

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.