Saturday, October 27, 2007

PANDA HAMMS!

Yes yes yes! Unfortunately, I could not get a picture of the Panda Hamster but...I shall find a way. If not, I'll just have to put the hat back on and you'll have to just deal! But yes, I have dressed up as a Panda and apparently I'm cute as a button O.O Teehee ^-^. So yeah, my costume was awesomeful and my friend couldn't stop squealing. I killed her when I ate a cookie lol. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA! X3 So the halloween party was pretty cool that I went to. It was a little slow but it kinda caught on lol. I was known as the "Panda Girl" apparently. OO OO! We played Apples to Apples and the freakiest thing happened! The adjectives I just so happened to get were "Crazy" (lol) and "Endangered." Being hamham I'm naturally crazy, and PANDAS ARE ENDANGERED! LIKE, OMG! Hahaha. So yes, I got fake blood stains on my panda shirt because I hugged the scary guy with blood pouring down his undead body. I didn't see it :( OOOh well as long as it comes off. If not, I'm going to find him and rip off his arm until he buys me a new Wal*Mart white t-shirt >:P So yeah we ran off sweets and phew.

In other news, I can finally let the Headless Horseman RIP! Last run...last summon...group on edge...about to disband...I summon him...he dies after a gruel fight...and then...a MIRACLE! After who knows how many runs, the HH dropped the SINISTER SQUASHLING VANITY PET! ZOMGGGGG! IT IS MINE ALAS! Oh, and I've been on runescape too! They have a Halloween event as well you know, and I NEVER miss holiday events! Lol.

~Wingedhamham~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA im glad to hear your party went well hams. Wish i could off been there to see your outfit at its best. Now ill have to settle for a blood stained panda. Ohh well

Emily Todd said...

What they heck do you mean you ran off phew? Sweets I can understand, but phew? What is that?

Emily Todd said...

Oh yeah, and get a new poll smarty poo!

Myles Chandler said...

i wanted to par-tay

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.