Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Woe woe whoa

It seems many have been depressed this month. Fluffyfan had her doom cloud of doomness...Poor Myles has his doom cloud...and I had my doom STORM. Yes, a storm. Let's say...something happened in my house. That something scared me and put me under extreme anxiety. Let's say the something had happened before and when all was well it happened again. I panicked to be honest...
On top of this something, I have a rehearsal at 7:30 tomorrow, performance on Friday (that I'm not so prepared for), birthday (pff)/rehearsal (rehearsals were shortened but are from 1:45 to 4:00)Sunday, Hardcore performance and rehearsals on the following Friday and Saturday (as in all day Saturday we're there and Friday we have seating auditions), Concerto Competition on that Monday, and lots of schoolwork. It may not sound like much but it is. The amount of practicing I would need to do and the amount of work and effort it is is horrendous.
SO! I am indeed recovering from the something and I'm doing much better. I only have to worry about the stuff in paragraph two now! :D But some people did sense something wrong with me Monday and such but I just had to slap on the fake smile and say everything was okay, or say I was tired. FYI, I got plenty of sleep that night, so that was an utter lie.
I've discovered that music has really helped me pull through even though it is the reason for half of my stress >_>. Like I said in a previous post, music can be so many things...your friend, your enemy, your hate, your love...I just wish it could be more consistent.

~Wingedhamham~
Hold onto your friends.
(>'.')><(^.^)><('.'<)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl.
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER SLAP A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.
I will not slap one on mine, you need to be sad if you need to be...that made no sense whatsoever. love you!
curbxstomp

Emily Todd said...

Ok, hamms, well I b glad u feel better! Newho, are you doing anything for ur b-day? I will be out of town on Sun. and I got play rehersals and a carnival to go to on Sat. But I might be getting u a present! WOOT! J turns 15!!!!!!

Wingedhamham said...

It makes sense to me because if I go about being depressed, then that concerns other people and just causes trouble for the world. It's best if I slap on the smile, get over it, then wear a real smile without disturbing everyone.

~Wingedhamham~

Myles Chandler said...

woah, what happened?

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.