Monday, November 12, 2007

Intervention.

For those who don't know the story, or for those who just don't know the ending, here it is.
Saturday, 11/10/07:
Yay, one day before my birthday! After coming home from the mall, Deathsanvil and I were pre-partying on WoW by killing our way through Sunken Temple, aka Temple of Atal'Hakkar. T'was funness, considering we just plowed right through it. Then, midnight hit and I got my awesome birthday present! Woots! Unconcious Dig Rat! Rare pet that disappears/runs away if you let it out for a second...so I guess I'm never ever ever letting this baby out *strokes unconcious vermin.* Hehehehe...
Right. So afterwards, Omegan logged and I told him I was officially 15. Being the technical guy that he is, he said not yet, since in his time zone, I had 3 more hours to go. Well...ok. I decided, fine, I'll wait. BUT! It was late so I decided I would nap on my chair. Unfortunately enough, I overslept and my Dad came pounding through my door QUITE p-oed. Let's just say after all of it was over, my computer had fallen over, the internet wire was cut (literally), and my doorknob was gone. Yeeeeah. Happy Birthday me. So my birthday was depressing and I didn't eat until dinner. The only way I can connect with my internet buddies are through Blogspot...which I can only access at school. Thank goodness for Engineering class. Unfortunately, weekends will be dead to me :( I'm so saddened. *cries*. Maybe this is a good thing. I'll probably get my work done faster and get more sleep, however sad I may be. For now, I shall have to enjoy this Monday for after today, all Hell breaks loose and my crazy week begins. Sigh.

~Wingedhamham~

Thanks to all for your wonderful wishes and gifts on my birthday...or today. :)
I loved the dig rat, the cake, and the smiley face icing cookie thing. I shall finish it when I get home. Blog more often so I can keep in touch with you guys! Goodbye for now.

P.S. WoW has also expired and no point in getting a gamecard because I don't have internet access. I think I'm going to die. So Deathsanvil...do NOT buy me a gamecard. Thanks for a great couple hours of WoW B-day time though. Prob the best part of my birthday :(

Ciao Guys. Until tomorrow.

8 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Awwwww! I hopes you can plow through the post-birthday sadness just as you plowed through that temple, hamms. I weep inwardly for your loss (that loss being the internet, of course). But we, your friends will keep trying to make your time at school enjoyable so your sad weekends aren't so prominent no more! Lol! But, it is good that you're gonna get more sleep! Okey doke, ttyl!

Anonymous said...

Hammers! I'll miss you like crazy! Keep your chin up and hopefully I will see you when I return in Jan or Feb


love ya Ava :P

Anonymous said...

well hams happy birthday....

Wingedhamham said...

Thx bunches guys. Thank goodness for Engineering class or I would seriously...die. Maybe dissintegrate...if I even spelled that right. I'll miss you guys (WoW buddies) so much. Hope to be back by the time you're back Ava.

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

OMG. You never told me any of this kid. I had to find it out from everybody else. And then yourblog. :( It makes me sads.
love
curbxstomp

Emily Todd said...

I loves you to death hamms, but YOU NEED TO POST IN ENGINEERING OR GET A NEW INTERNET CORD. *whoa* Just a little dizzy from my outburst there. Can you tell I'm having hamham withdrawls? :)

Myles Chandler said...

Hammz, you are the sunshine of my internets. Keep on sun shining.

Emily Todd said...

Waahhhahahahhahahh! Hammms, you haven't had time to post !!!!!!!!! We miss your internet wisdom!

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.