Thursday, October 18, 2007

WoW Update!

And yes, it is good, no...great news! On Tuesday, I dinged to level 70! HUZZAH! This is the first time I've maxed out on WoW! Pre BC (Before Burning Crusade Expansion Pack) I hadn't reached 60 in time and by the time I did, the max level had been raised to 70. BUMMER! Anyways, I put on my sweetness gear and I pwn! Well, I'm ok. I have 6 greens that I must dispose of! I'm going to pvp like mad and get some Veteran's belt, cuffs, and the a Heavy Cape! That's three more epics (Extremely rareness items...the bestest. There is another level but that's like...no).
The other good news is that today, I managed to recruit 7 new guildies! Some had alts, so with those added in, I gathered over 10 members into the Great Gnome Gatherin! FYI, our guild has been struggling. We had a split, one being this one, the new guild the G G G. The G G G became a raiding guild, and this ggg is mainly for the lower levels. I stayed behind to help out in ggg because the little peoples need me! Well, we lost looooots of people to G G G who eventually left anyways. So we permanently lost a lot of peeps. Fortunately enough, I went to Westfall today to run VC and recruited tons of gnomes and such! It was beast. Tomorrow and Friday will be my Wingedhamham Instance Marathon! I'm going to run VC, Gnomer, and SM until they will all leave in hopes of never seeing me again! It will be long and tiresome but anything for the Great Gnome Gatherin!

~Wingedhamham~

WE WILL LIVE FOREVA AS LONG AS I'M AROUND!!!!

5 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Interesting.... I always want to leave in hope of never seeing you again! Haha, fooled ya! JK, LOL ROFLMAO! Did I get that right?

curbxstomp said...

Yeah, have fun with the living forever stuff, hams. Whatever. Fluffy was on the computer early this morning...twelve hours ago. I've just been playing wow w/ my bffl raerae! lol. I will check you later hams...check my wordpress blog because you never comment.

Myles Chandler said...

and ever...

sad stuff, gorgonash without the gathering is like... a RP server

Wingedhamham said...

Gorgonnash without the gathering isn't a server at all.

Period.

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

wow, i didn't understand anything u just said ham and miles. Ur laughing at my bewilderment, aren"t u? Aren't u?!

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.