Monday, October 15, 2007

Sun Poem Time!

Yeah...I had a screenshot of a sunset/sunrise in Nagrand. For you non-WoW freaks, it's a place with THE MOST beautiful sky ever. It's just...mm. I can stare at it forever. Almost half of my total play time on WoW is sight-seeing and/or running in circles. Ask anyone haha.
Anyways, I wrote a poem about sunrise/sunset. I'll provide a line for line breakdown for the peeps who just don't get poetry. This is pretty straight forward so yeah! Oh, btw, there's mountains in Nagrand.

*Ahem*

Falling beneath Earth's sentinels,
Darkness crushes Heaven's glory,
But all is bound to Fate,
And light rises,
Life renewed.

Yeah, it's cheesy because I wrote it in a short period of time but you know what? DEAL WITH IT!

So here's the breakdown:

The sun sets behind the mountains
Nighttime comes and it covers the sun
But the sun's cycle is inevitable, or part of nature
The sun will rise
And it will start over again

There's a lesson in this! Don't kill yourself when something terrible happens. Like the Chinese say with Yin and Yang! For every dark moment, there is a light moment. So after that cruddy day passes, you'll have a fortunate one! Like...now! I have a cruddy week of BLOATED AMOUNTS OF WORK but I get a four-day weekend afterwards! Lol, I guess it's all true :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

('''\('-_-')/''') -ROAR! bears runnnn! ya i dont know what to say other than its a nice poem, so you get the Bear of DOOM!it is a good lesson

Wingedhamham said...

LOL Bear of doom. Snicker snicker.
O___O
ImI(=>.<=)ImI

ROCKIN' HAMSTUH!

~Wingedhamham~

curbxstomp said...

Hey Hamham!

I really wanted to say hello on your blogspot, because you know I have moved onto a bigger and better blog. Just kidding, babe. I love your blog. It's so bright and colorful. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much I loves you...I need to go do some writing...

LOVE
CURBXSTOMP

curbxstomp said...

wow! I definitely didn't get the bear thing until just now. I just thought he had a random bunch of symbols...
Wee-ulll, now that I've made a complete idiot out of my self...

LOVES YOU!
CurbxStomp

Emily Todd said...

Yes, yes you have cxs! LOL! Love the bear and the rockin' hamstuh! How do you guys make up such cool stuff with just the keys on the keyboard? Guess it just requires a really good magination! *which I, unfortunately don't have* *at least when it comes to drawin' stuff* *I can think up some pretty weird stuff, as you well know hamham* :J <-- that's me stickin my toungue out!

Emily Todd said...

Who says I'm not creative? Oh yeah, I did hehehehe,...... Muahahahahahahahahaaha ha aha!

Myles Chandler said...

What if i am the good to allot of peoples lives and i get left with allot of not light?

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.