Friday, October 5, 2007

Fat Rings and Keyboards

"Who wants a fat ring!?" Let's just say my friend won a 12 donuts from a raffle! THEY'RE KRISPY KREME DONUTS!!! :D:D:D. So yes, she let me have one along with other peeps at our table. She had a big lunch so she let me have the REST! I GOT 4 FREE DONUTS!! ZOMG! I had chocolate milk with my donut but I haven't touched the extras and it seems that I'm missing two...*cough* substitute wanted one *cough*. So yes, I'm excited. WHY!? Because today is a great day. :) I could sing in the rain.

Ok, now for keyboards. Last night, Deathsanvil, Omegan and I were "brewfesting" on WoW! Yes, blizzard has finally made their own version of Oktoberfest. It's pretty beast. Infinite beer, pink elephants, Wolperstingers, Drunk riding, and AWESOME CLOTHES! Oh, don't forget the pretzels! So yeah, I was bored and remembered those fun forums of typing your name with your forehead! I tried that, then my elbow, then my nose! Heehee, I did pretttttty good! Alas, I used my tongue. Yes, you read it, tongue. Let's just say I hadn't cleaned the keyboard before I used my tasting muscle and when I finished...I kind of had this after-taste. It was so strange! So today, my friend, the burp machine, had the HUGEST burp evur! I said "Thank you" and she said "YOU'RE WELCOME!!!" It was terrifying! It was soo loud and my mouth was open from just shock and laughter. I realized that afterwards, I had that taste of keyboard in my mouth again XD. Who would have thought school food tastes like keyboards!?
Oh, this also reminded me of golfers, sandwiches, christmas trees, and racism! Go to youtube and watch "Taste test" and my gosh the world will open to you! IT'S SOOO FUNNY! HAHA, my sandwich tastes like racism!

~Wingedhamham~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow hamms your strange... hmm I wonder if my keyboard tast like a christmas tree...

Myles Chandler said...

oktober fest is a sacred german holiday... Germany is filing a lawsuit.

Myles

Wingedhamham said...

LOL. Lawsuit. hah. I don't get it O_o

~Wingedhamham~

Emily Todd said...

I don't get where you saw Oktober fest in there, or am I just missing out on an inside joke? Alrighty, then, feeling awkward 'bout the lawsuit. JK! I make me laugh!

Myles Chandler said...

Hammz

why do you think i put
(S)He's my...

oktoberfest is a german event where the local breweries all come together. There are carnivals and lots of beer... German stuff.

Myles Chandler said...

i am sure all the chicks will flock in when i say a ninja hamster will kill them.

updated my blog with swimming

Wingedhamham said...

You know it. And yes I read your blog like a million years ago!

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.