Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shout out to my WoW BFF!!!

I just HAD to absolutely write a blog about Deathsanvil! He is my WoW BFF for many reasons, and he really did shine this weekend.
Let's just say I had to make a video on Acadians for school, so I decided to use WoW because I can't act worth rotten beans. We were short on actors so I had to turn to the online community of World of Warcraft to assist us in our film! Well, considering no one could dedicate enough hours to help us, my group and I were screwed overboard. Luckily enough, Deathsanvil here stuck with us for 5 hours on Friday, helping out without a single complaint. It's surprising since I was having to be nasty to everyone to get the work done. He was and is a great WoW actor! He helped even more on Saturday!
I'm so glad you didn't find it too dreary helping out Deaths! X3. Thank you so much. Without you, I'd be cracking my head open against a wall. You're always a life saver. You're in the credits with an uber special thanks! I promise I'll make it up to you. Thanks for sticking with us and staying all the way! The vid looks great and I'm sure we'll make a good mark with the material we've got :D.

BTW, your drawings rokk sokks. PLEASE SEND ME A COPY...PLEEEEEASE! I'll add it to my shrine of you. Lol jk. I'm wierd, not creepy and stalky-like. But yeah, I still want a copy :)

~Wingedhamham~

HIP HIP, HOORAY! Today is now, "Deathsanvil Weekend"
EVERY SECOND WEEKEND OF OCTOBER IS NOW THIS HOLIDAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAMMMS! you owe me soo much! teehee naa hamms we were happy to help. it was fun! plus I got to wear a dress ('8 ohh I soooooo want to see it when your done. and the dwaring sure ill have to part with some wow time and see if i can have them copie it or somthing onto a disk.

Wingedhamham said...

Oh noz, part with your WoW time!!?!?? HOWEVER WILL YOU SURVIVE!?

~Wingedhamham~

Myles Chandler said...

a true wow player even types his report out in orgrimmar chat

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.