Friday, February 1, 2008

Okay, God. I get it.

Man, God's slap lasts longer than any other slap you get. Even when the mark of the hand starts showing up, He still slaps! It hurts.
Okay, maybe I shouldn't blame God. It's the Fates' faults.
Okay okay, it's my fault.
What is my fault?

WELLLL! Prepare for a tragedy, because it felt like one.

Yesterday, I woke up at 8:09 am. School begins at 8:30 am. I didn't eat breakfast and I barely fixed myself. My neighbors that I carpool with have a son that goes to the middle school, which begins at 8:11 am. Hmm. So, they went to drop him off while I got ready. My neighbor was calling me and the second time was the one that woke me up and I answered. My family had left the house and I was alone. Gee, thanks for noticing I wasn't awake yet. No problem.
My neighbor ended up picking me up at MY house (uff, I feel so guilty) after coming back from the middle school. So by the time we got to school, it was pretty late. We got out of the car after the stoplight and power-walked to our classes. I felt terrible that I would make my neighbor late to her first class. I was already getting a ride from them, and I had no right to make her late. Fortunately enough, I found out today that she made it in time. I, however, wasn't as fortunate. I missed it by 20 seconds, but the subtitute (noob face) marked me as tardy. PSHA.
But. The horrible thing about me coming into my first class was that I had to urgently speak to my teacher. Figures she was absent today. The sub said she would be back later that day, so that was..."fortunate." I stressed about my chemistry test that day and barely filled out my review sheet for the math test (which was today). In the next class, my stress kept me from focusing, and I messed up a bit >.< Of course, the peeps behind me and next to me (I donno bout the other people) were saying, "OMG, she messed UP!?" Yeah, sorry, I'm human, kids.
Let's see...third period wasn't so bad, but my lack of breakfast was making me hungry. In fourth period, my tummy was growling. It tooketh the test and finished in time. Finally, some luck.
In fifth period, my teacher was also absent so we were given worksheets to fill out. I blogged.
Sixth period...my teacher was absent so we were given busy busy work (ugh). I worked on that instead of studying for the reading quiz the next class. Dangit. I needed to study.
Seventh period came and we tooketh the quiz. Yay. I didn't know two of them, but we had a sub in the end of the class because my teacher left early. He gave us extra time so I managed to change an answer.

g2g bell!

~Wingedhamham~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok - this is the 3rd time i tried to comment - I'm NOT going to retype it again. I guess the Gods don't see my states fit for your blog. Any last try in short:

Your a screenplay of your life. It's almost as adventurous as mine!

Remember me to tell about the time I was arrested at a Church of Scientology. Funny Stuff LOL.

Anyway - That was yesterday and today by God is today. And oddly enough never will the 2 cross - Or do they hmmmm.

When you get home grab a cold glass of water spike it with some lemon and drink your sorrows away!

So Says your Lord...
Omegan

Anonymous said...

I'm going to not comment on his comment... You're human? *gasp* Since when? You are distracting me from the novel I'm trying to write, missy, so you better be happy. If you ever need an occasional ride and are okay with being ready by 7:15, just call me by 7:00, just to let you know. Um, I got your comment. Don't even talk to me. LOL!!!! I LOVE MIDORI, by the way if you haven't seen my post to you!! I'm on my second way through the story. :D
love
KAELIE CURBXSTOMP

Emily Todd said...

Lol, poor Hamms, I will tell you again that you make me feel like such noob when I can't figure out if you're stressed and disheveled in the morning. I feel that I should be able to tell after, what, 4 years of knowing you. Or have I known you? Is there some other hamms inside you that rarely comes out in my presence? Hmmm... Interesting, but personally, I think you're just a good cover-upper, most of the time. Except when you forgot to study for something you have the next period! Hehe, you've always got your nose in whichever textbook and you rush from the class before to get in some extra study time. At least I'm not too dumb to notice that. Lol, k well I hope you never have a morning like that again buddy! K well cya tomorrow at robotics! Bye! :0

Wingedhamham said...

Yay cover-upping!
Lol.
Don't worry. My parents are just getting to know me.

-Wingedhamham-

Myles Chandler said...

I car pool too. I am the driver though. It does annoy me when the carpool-e is late. Especially when my swimming coach yells at me for it. I mean would you rater have 2 late people or 1 person on time and one not show.

I hate subs, they are under qualified for everything. The only thing that they are thought to do is follow directions and give random work. God forbid if you have a question about the topic at hand. Cross word puzzles are MUCH more important.

Wingedhamham said...

Lol. I like it when the subs are old teachers or retired teachers. Especially when they used to teach that subject, it isn't much of a set back. Then again...the only time that happened was once in math. >_>

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.