Monday, February 18, 2008

Mutilation of my Right Hand

Tis true as trueness gets. Tru dat.
Let's see...I'll list the injuries on my right hand in order:
1. My pinky is still healing from a deeeeep cut I got from trying to open a can. My pinky was sticking out and I was pulling the little thing on the can trying to pull the lid off (it was a can of tomato soup). It suddenly opened and quickly swiped my pinky. Ouch. It still hurts when I squeeze the spot, so it isn't completely healed. It's pinkish with that scar material skin stuff :P lol.
2. My thumb has a scab over a wee tiny cut, and a blotch where I internally bled. Lol. I was measuring something with a tape measure, and I accidentally let go. It came back and whiplashed my thumb. This was at robotics, so Fluff freaked out and was like YOU HAVE TO DISINFECT IT!!!!! ZOMFG! AAAAAH!
It's ok Fluff...I understand. You did it cuz you love me.
3. If you lay your palm onto the face of a table, I have an injuries on the right side, right under my pinky knuckle. It's a cut, along with a tiny one beneath the middle joint of my pinky. My poor poor pinky... This one is also from robotics. I put a PVC pipe into the vice grip and tried to punch it because we were going to drill holes through it. (Yeah, I know, it was a dumb thing to do, but I actually thought it would work). This wasn't a manual punch, so you have to put a lot of pressure before it clicks. I put a lot of weight into my hand and the PVC slipped so my hand slipped down really quickly and hit the vice grip. Well, that hunky metal thing isn't smooth, so it cut me in the two places. Yum. So I've used up so many bandaids on my right hand lol.

Funny thing is...my dominant hand is my right. Just...perfect, eh?
300 Moment: It's ok, God has been kind to give me two hands, in case something happened to the other. [This isn't a direct quote, it's a moment so chill!]

~Wingedhamham~

Don't worry. I'm not in the least bit of pain. You should've seen Fluff freak out though XD. Kate was with me when the 3rd one happened, and she was like, "Um, uh, I don't remember anything off of the slide." Because everything she told me I was like, "No Kate, I have to [insert blah blah here]." And she would be like, "Right..." Lolz. Yay for paying attention to the safety slides. Kudos to Fluff. She gets 5 brownie points for prepping me for my dismal future.

P.S. I got my internet back >:)

3 comments:

Emily Todd said...

Yeah, I hate that you are the one who always imbibes the hand pain. I wish I could be Super Fluff, the Super Safety Captain, and take away any injury that occurs to my teammates. I loves you hamms !!!!!!!!! :) <3<3<3<3<3

Wingedhamham said...

Aw. But you already did! Your love is my eternal bandaid. :)

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

lol thats funny - You should see my right hand. It's amazing that its still hanging on.


I have a total of 11 cuts on my right hand

3 of which i had stitches.

4 of which i needed stitches but didn't get them.

the others were cuts, burns, pokes, and slashes earned by my hardest working hand.

Even though like Barak Obama, I'm left handed. My right hand works harder while my left works smarters.

The amazing thing about our bodies human or not - it has the ability to heal it'll self.

So good luck with your pain enjoy the hurt and one day it'll all be a memory to tell a guy holding your hand to make yourself seem more interesting. (like when your 26)

Bet not be holding anyones hand before that >:(


So says your Lord...

Omegan

PS.

I was bored yesterday and did some stuff I shouldn't had. But I wanted to see if I could do it. And yea,.. i was able too. Soooo I'm apologizing ahead of time and hope you'll forgive me later.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.