Wednesday, February 20, 2008

In French Class

I'm on a ghetto laptop! YESSS! Literally. It's old as old gets. =_=
The frame around the screen is like...2 in. thick. Yuck XP.
Let's see. ZOMFG WE HAVE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! I brought two of the thankies ones to school. We also have the peanut butter patties at home that I have already began to slowly devour. >:)
I can't wait to go to my next class (HISTORYYY) because I think I did reeeeeeeeally ubers good on my test. I shall update when I get home just how awesomely I pwned it. Lol.
Some girl near us is watching something on cancer and she's like a deer in headlights watching it. In fact, not too long ago, she played this cool beans song with this little girl singing about how we should save the whales. It's so awesome. Something like, "Cuz if you save the whales, you save our planet too..." Lol. It's really cute but it seems the rest of the class finds it irritating <:( They've been yelling at her to turn it off. I encore such songs. :) I mean...it's saving our planet and stuff. Why NOT support it!? Lolz. Now she's watching whales body smash the seals and toss them around while eating their guts out ._.
OKAY!

~Wingedhamham~

Peace peeps!

5 comments:

Emily Todd said...

I love seeing whales body slam seals, didn't u know that?

Anonymous said...

WHAT!??!! - You sick twisted F*ck!!!!

Oh - I'm BAAACK!!!!!

So says your Lord...
Omegan

Wingedhamham said...

Don't cuss at my friends, please.

Wingedhamham said...

Oh and fluff, it was that Rachel girl from Cages...remember? I said she was one of the best actresses on the shows.

~Wingedhamham~

Anonymous said...

WingedxHam, send me an invitation to my aol email... and google. I can't get to you.

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.