Saturday, February 2, 2008

My worst day ever goes on...

Stupid bell.
Anyways, here's what happened AFTER the quiz:
There were 15 min. of class left so I got a note from the teacher to let me pick up the papers from my English, Science, and Math teachers. Joy.
I went out to my English teacher first. It turned out that she hadn't filled out any of it because she accidentally wrote her name in the wrong spot. Poop. I told her I needed to postmark it by tomorrow so she found out it was online and reprinted it. I told her I would come back later because I needed to get my other papers.
I ran up the stairs to the 3rd floor to my science teacher. Turned out he wasn't finished either. He had a couple questions he wanted to ask me to help him fill it out. I stood there for about 10 min. while he scribbled down the last two answers.
I left the room and went down to the 2nd floor and down to the opposite end of the hall to my math teacher. I went inside and to my dismay, I discovered she had left already. I was thinking, "Sh*t." Instead, it was my half-math teacher from last year! We spent 10 min. trying to figure out what to do because I NEEDED those papers. After that, she decided to just fill it out instead. OOOOF course someone had to come in and ask about our test tomorrow. After like the worst 20 min. of my life, the bell had rung and I bet my bus had left. The teacher finisshed filling out the paper and I ran out. I swear, I was ready to kill that girl. She would NOT stop asking questions!!!!!!!!
I ran back down the stairs to the first floor to my English teacher who handed me the papers completed. I ran back to my History class to see, lo and behold...my stuff inside the room. Okay, np. I tried to open the door. Door was locked. I was ready to kill someone. I ran down the hallway and asked a janitor for help. She told me to go back to the wing my History class was in and ask the other janitor that worked in that area. FINE. I ran back down. No one there. I found a teacher who told me to go to the other teacher, who kindly unlocked the door for me. I ran out and found that my guess was spot on and my bus had left me. Joy.
I called home and found out that my older bro was about to leave for work. He can't drive yet, so he hitches a ride. I asked if his friend could give me a ride too. He said, "Fine, I'll ask" after yelling at me, "Why didn't you get on the bus!?!?" Hahaha...why didn't I get on the bus...funny.
I stood outside for quite a bit and it was chilly. Windy more-like, but freezing air didn't feel good down my spine. I called home again to see if my brother had asked and my little brother told me he had left already. I tried calling my older brother twice but both times it didn't work. I nearly cried. Everything was going wrong.
At that moment, my older brother called me and told me that his friend would pick me up at the parking lot. Thank God. Thank you thank you thankies. His friend eventually came and I got a ride home. I feel guilty for all the trouble I caused people. I almost made my friend late, I made my teachers fill out those papers, my old teacher felt terrible that she couldn't help, and my brother's friend who barely knows me had to pick me up. Uff. A bad day for me makes everyone else's day bad too. :(

Good news: Friday was pretty good?

-Wingedhamham-

5 comments:

Myles Chandler said...

Well you never know how these things turn out.

You know how Brendon use to drive me to swimming practice all the time. Well recently i had to drive to his college and take him to the girls swimming meet because he does not have a car on campus. It was funny.

Emily Todd said...

Awwww! Poor Hamms! I b so sorry bout your stuff in the room cause I tried to tell the sub we could leave it in the hall for you. I didn't think anybody would take it cause almost everybody was gone and I had to go. I didn't know where the heck you went after the quiz cause Curb thought you had gone to your locker, but anyway, I b so sorry. Now see, if that man without a heart hadn't switched up our seats, I would've known where you had gone and kept your stuff after callin my nana and asking her to wait so she could take us both home. Ah, well, no use crying over spill *insert choice liquid here*. K, I cu tomorrow. :) Hope you don't ever have a day that bad the rest of 2008! LOves, Fluffy :)

Wingedhamham said...

YAY MYLES!
Lol, sorry for inv the wrong email XP
I wouldn't want to make you wait Fluffs. I mean, I get a ride with you so many times already. I got home both ways so it's k. Sigh. We all have our bad days, right?
I can't dress up as Hello Kitty...so I'm considering Bijou...but I don't have enough white. Maybe if I dressed as Midori...problem is I don't have green hair. Uff! I'm stuck :(

Myles Chandler said...

OMG< DRESS LIKE MIDORI

Wingedhamham said...

I shall.

~Wingedhamham~

Just finished homework. Don't hate.

P.s. I don't have the hair for Midori. For one I don't have bangs, secondly I don't have short enough hair, and the last one...MY HAIR IS BLACK NOT GREEN! But no worries, I'll dress like her anyways :3 lol

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.