Thursday, March 19, 2009

HUZZAH!

Arrgh, mateys! This hamu just discovered pure gold! Yep!
...
Gold in the form of an MMORPG! RAWR! Poop.

Okay, so I was on the eternetz over a week ago, and I came across an ad. It was for yet another MMORPG. Pluh. Yeah. ANOTHER. Ugh.
So I was about to close the damn thing when it caught my attention.
Hey now...these graphics aren't bad at all...
On the ad in big letters, was FLORENSIA.
Hmmm...never heard of this before...
Underneath it showed play online for FREE!
Well HADDEEDOO! Free!? So I clicked on the ad and lo and behold it led me to http://en.florensia-online.com/
Alright, let me just start off saying this game is FREAKIN' AWESOME AS BALLS!
As a WoW and Maplestory fan, I have never been happier with an MMORPG. Its gameplay is HIGHLY similar to WoW, with the light-hearted yet still serious mood of Maplestory. It is a next-gen Japanese game, 3D, small community, fairly new (launched 08' I think) and is the future of free online gaming. Seriously.
It has VERY good graphics for a free game, a cash shop (lol of course), and dungeons like any other decent game. It has land and sea gameplay, in which you level a human character (4 different classes: Saint[Priests{light/dark}], Mercenary[Warrior], Explorer[Gunman], Noble[Magician]) and level your boat, which can be upgraded. I'd say it's pretty unique with the sea part of the game. You can spec your characters just like WoW, get different weapons, fish, upgrade armor, and more! They have events like other MMORPGs.
If you're poor and want a GREAT game to play, I highly recommend Florensia. It takes a day or two to fully get used to everything and be entirely comfortable with it. After that, obsession settles in...and then the wonderful addiction.
Us gamers are addicted to addiction...it's just so addicting...
What a vicious circle us gamers live...
The only thing I don't like about this game is that there are a fair number of quiet weirdly rude people. They're not really rude...just quiet to the point where it's awkward and feels rude... >.>

SO YES! If you're willing to wait a couple hours for the download and have a good enough comp for it, DEFINATELY download this baby. It's well worth it. ;)

~Wingedhamham~

No comments:

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.