Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cinema! Kacha!

Yes, yes...yes yes yes...yes. As the world knows, people go through...hmmm..."phases," I suppose. I've gone through my gaming phases, drawing phases, drama phases, all of those and such. Today, I would like to introduce to you my current phase ^^, :

Comedy!

Yeah. I've always been a big fan, but lately, it's been my main focus. Thank goodness for internet...it makes research and downloading and such so much easier. If you want to become an expert on planes you can EASILY do so by taking courses on the internet and flying on the internet. It's that easy! In fact, I am certified to fly a helicopter into a war zone ;D
Jk.
Anyway, back to my topic. The point is, I've been really into my two favorite comedians of ALL time: Jim Carrey and Andy Kaufman, who happen to share the same birthdays :D Both are all-time legends, totally unique, and most importantly...totally laugh-till-you-stain-your-panties-yellow funny. I swear.

So it all started when I bought a crap load of Jim Carrey movies:
Liar Liar
Both Ace Venturas
Truman Show
Dumb and Dumber
In Livin Color (tv)
and then Man on the Moon...

After watching Man on the Moon, I was vaguely introduced to this here Andy Kaufman fellow. I got curious, and thanks to youtube and google, found a CRAP LOAD of stuff about the guy! Since then, I've been watching many of his acts and I've got to say, this guy was wicked awesome. Elvis, foreign man, his drums, Mighty Mouse, The Great Gatsby, and TAXI!

Now, I really got into Taxi, and still am. I'm pretty damn pissed that Paramount has grown a big arse tumor and has decided they're not going to release seasons 4 and 5 until the apocalypse... However, I DO have season 3 and love every bit of it. TV has been my thing lately, and I thought I should just let all of you guys know because I love you all and care about you dearly...

NAHT!

Lulz attack.

Jk.

Jk again.

I only slightly like you. ;)

~Wingedhamham~

8 comments:

Stan said...

Ooooh! Well, well, well...if it isn't the infamous Wingedhamham.

Loooooong time no WoW, if you don't remember me I'm the Mighty Paladin Threlrogg! *queue the 'dun, dun-dun, dun, dun-dun' music piece*

How have you been?
I see you made a most or two, I check back every now and again but I'm pretty much too lazy to leave you a comment.
................I'm creepy like that.

I don't WoW very much nowadays, but a bunch of my friends just started playing and I'm forced to babysit them ingame atm.

I've been trying that 'life' thing I vaguely heard about, it's kinda cool.

Oh hey, I just noticed my first name is spelled wrong! How embarrassing.

Anywho, Howdy. :D

Wingedhamham said...

HAY THREL! Still can't completely stay off of WoW, eh? Nice to hear from you ^^,
Yes, that is creepy of you to just randomly comment my blog, but okay.

I've been pretty good, myself. I don't WoW evar anymore...mainly for the same reasons as before. I play Maplestory now ;) I'm a lvl 50 cleric! Woot woot lol. Yeah.

What is that 'life' thing you vaguely heard about?

Stan said...

Maple-what?
Sadly if it's not WoW I don't know about it.

I've actually never really enjoyed WoW all that much, I just play because my friend does.
And now 4 more started playing.
I only log on for an hour or so every couple of days, and only when one of my friends is playing.

I tried raiding for the first time(about a month ago), it's sort of fun but it takes soooooooo long.
Also during my last raid about two weeks ago my suburb was attacked by a lvl 100 bushfire and I haven't raided since.

I thought it was a pretty good excuse to get out of a raid, "umm...hey, guys...my town's on fire and and I'm being evacuated. I can see the fire from here so I should probably go".

As for the curious state of being that is known to be "life", it's not actually that great.
School just started again and three weeks into classes I realised that I'm not actually a scientist, I'm an artist.

Now I'm stuck in classes I've come to despise, until the end of May that is.

Another aspect of life is "dating". Intimate social interaction with another human being.
I dated one guy for like 3 months, but that didn't work out.
Then I left it for a while and sort of maybe started seeing another guy, didn't work out so great.
He was pretty much crazy.

This comment is waaaaay too long so I'll just stop now.
I just felt like typing. :D

Later, Hamham.

Stan said...

Ooh, look my name changed!
That's weird.
Oh well, at least it's no longer my first name spelled wrong. :P

Wingedhamham said...

Gaspfuls! You never told me you were interested in guys :O
Yeah, dating is a tuff thing...I personally like being single MUCH better. Maybe it was just the dude...but either way, it was just stressful. Ugh.
I never really liked raiding either. I was just a noob-helper and proud of it! Lol.
Sorry you have to endure classes you despise. That must suck :P Oh well...you can draw during class hehe.

Anonymous said...

To[Wingedhamham]: So, I'm interested in guys....
[Wingedhamham].....umm, ahh...that's nice...?

Hahaha well it doesn't really come up in conversation all too often.
And it would have been a tad strange to just randomly tell you.

As for drawing in class....I guess that's what I'll have to do. I sort of skipped one too many of my classes and now they're threatening to kick me out if I don't get my act together.

So what been happening in the world of Hamham?
You play the Cello(?), sorry if that's wrong I'm forgetful and sleepy at the moment.

Ooh, did you see my picture? I do believe that you've never actually seen what I look like before.

I did have a blog on here....but I lost it. :S

Argh I apparently I have 2 accounts, which explains why I couldn't find my blog.
But I can't remember the login name for the one I've been using.
/sigh

Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]methylprednisolone espanol
[/url] methylprednisolone 4 mg obat untuk apa
medrol pak generic
buy Methylprednisolone 4 mg

Anonymous said...

http://www.microgiving.com/profile/lexapro dose seroplex work
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ibuprofen ibuprofen for inflammation
http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ciprofloxacin buy cipro no rx
http://www.freewebs.com/ciprofloxacin500mg ciprofloxacin antybiotyk
http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline buy paxil online canada

I am Hamham.

I am Hamham.
Winged, Hamham.